Forum Title: Where to find this type of weatherstripping (pics included)
Am new to this forum and just want to say hello to all. This particular issue got me to signup but have a feeling i'll be on here a lot more. I have a door that was made by National Industries, Inc back in the 80's. The door has a piece of weatherstripping on the bottom that snaps into place. Does anyone know where I might be able to find something like this?
Category: Windows & Doors Post By: Lyndi (Utica, NY), 01/21/2019

My first question is....are these windows salvage or new in box? There seems to be too much wrong for them to be NIB. Note in pix 3 the dirt and scratches? Also the pane frame is bent in pic 1. Not normal for a new window. And yes, he has to replace the one with the bad tube, or have the manufacturer send him a new tube assembly. It won't be fixed, if the windows are working. They will forget about it, hoping you will, too. It is to their benefit to do it now before the rock goes up.

- PENNY ACOSTA (Huntington, WV), 02/04/2019

XSleeper, you are completely right, after looking all over the place, this one is the closest indeed. Thank you, thank you, thank you, hopefully this will remove a long standing problem. Really figured something like this would be available everywhere. Definitely going to order this and try it out.Thank you again!

- VANESSA CALDWELL (El Monte, CA), 02/07/2019

Remodeling Resources & Home Repair Links

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527